A long overdue Return

Arquen

A long overdue Return

Post by Arquen »

I felt my title should have had something deep and pondering, but oh well. It has been a long while since my last "attempt" to get back into the game. This time I have brought Turin back with me! Sorry for the long post. I just wanted to say everything I felt I needed to say :).

We finally were able to put our limited free time back into Guild Wars. We have been hoping around MMOs like LOTRO (have a level 40 something Loremaster there), and then some of our real life friends got us into WOW again (Level 70 Druid there, plus alts).

Turin and I are at a process of change in our lives. I'm graduating in May with my nursing BSN degree and he is busy being president of the Radiology Club as he works his way through their Rad tech program. With graduation coming closer I have been more than busy with exit exams etc.

The last time I posted on here I think it was about my chinchilla being sick. Well, sad to say that chinchilla died as a result of being so sick. She has been gone a while and it was a really hard thing for us, but we still have one chinchilla left (our first one). Life has moved on since then. Turin and I got into paintball, and have been going out when we can to the field here.

Between school, work, paintball, friends, and playing other MMOs we haven't much time for Guild Wars. However, when we moved into our new apartment (a bigger one!) we found our old CDs and started remembering such good times we had in this game. We had been putting off buying Nightfall and EON due to financial issues, but we just decided to bite the bullet and get the packs. We are having a blast "catching up," and are glad we came back to this game. Hopefully, we will rejoin our "regular" status. I know TOR has changed and so have Turin and I, but I do miss this game, and this guild, and so have decided to come back :).

Cheers! and see you all in game!
-- Genya (aka Arquen)
Marillion Bloodbane

Post by Marillion Bloodbane »

Hey hey! Welcome back Arquen! These days besides perhaps Kaitrin and Tzuul there isn't really anyone around on Tor doing too much PVE. Most of the time we get together (with guests) for PVP sessions on Tuesday and Thursday (though I myself can only make the Thursday session in its entirety). I have a busy life going on with our 16 Mo. old daughter taking up a lot of my personal time (but I'm loving every minute of it) so I don't have near as much time to game as I used to. If I do get on its fairly late by Central and East coaster standards since I'm on the West Coast.

So things aren't quite as active in Tor as I'm sure you'll notice. But through the SOF alliance you can always find groups to get stuff done and there usually is alway something going on.

Welcome back to both yourself and Turin!
IGN: Marillion Bloodbane
Tzuul

Post by Tzuul »

Hey Arquen,

It's great seeing you and Turin back in the game again! I still PvE a fair amount, chasing a title or two and finishing campaigns, so feel free to ask me or the alliance if you want company or need help getting through any of the quests or missions.
Tor: Shamino Sworddancer
SoF-V: Torrencian Archon
Kaitrin
Site Admin

Post by Kaitrin »

Hey Arquen (and Turin!)! Welcome back to the game. I don't pve much anymore, although I do play a bit and I'd be happy to help out as well. I hope you guys will be up for pvp as well!
Guild Leader of The Torrencians