Goodbye for now.

Marillion Bloodbane

Goodbye for now.

Post by Marillion Bloodbane »

Hello all,

I guess my absence from the game for quite a while has already conveyed what I am about to say. But I have not logged in or had much interest in logging into Guildwars for quite some time now. My gaming time has gotten a lot more constrained of late (which is better for the family life anyhow) and if I do get on, usually its around 9-10 pm Pacific Time for an hour or two.

A friend from work has introduced me to Age of Conan and though I always swore I would never pay monthly to play a game...this game has convinced me otherwise. So basically any free game time I have is taken up by playing AOC, which isn't too much.

I'm not saying I'll never come back to Guild Wars but it likely won't happen for quite some time and maybe not even until GW II comes out...I'll have to see what it's like. Knowing you guys and playing with you has been the highlight of my gaming career so far. Many many memorable occaisons and I would especially like to send a heartfelt hug Kaitrin and Tzuul's way. I consider you both friends and hope we play together again sometime in the near future.

So all the best and hope to talk/play with you again soon!
IGN: Marillion Bloodbane
Tzuul

Post by Tzuul »

See you later Marillion, hopefully we can all keep in contact through the forums to some degree.

It's been a fun time, but my time in GW has also dropped significantly. We just got a PS3, so I've been playing MGS4, which is way cool. They need other good games for the PS3 though.
Tor: Shamino Sworddancer
SoF-V: Torrencian Archon
Marillion Bloodbane

I've hear MGS4 is supposed to be really really good. I'm sure its just a matter of time until they develop some new games for the PS3, it is after all a relatively new console. What made you decide to get a PS3 instead of an XBOX360 anyways? Also (I'm sure this is a dumb question but...) why get a console anyhow when you can get games to play on your computer?

Also, I really hope we can still keep in touch via the forums too. :D I saw Kaitrin is still playing with SOF. How is that going? Is GVG still happening?
Tzuul

Post by Tzuul »

The reason we got a PS3 is mainly for MGS4 and Final Fantasy. The fact that it can play Blu-ray is also a bonus.
Tor: Shamino Sworddancer
SoF-V: Torrencian Archon
Kaitrin
Site Admin

Post by Kaitrin »

I'm still playing, but I've moved my second account to a GvG guild. We'll see how it goes . . .
Guild Leader of The Torrencians
Marillion Bloodbane

Good luck with it Kaitrin! Let me know how it goes.