Hello from an old friend

Arquen

Hello from an old friend

Post by Arquen »

Hey guys, I know it has been a really LOooOoOng time since I last saw you guys. I remember TOR fondly and was wondering how you were doing.

Arquen here, and Turin. I just wanted to drop by and say HI if you guys still read this.

Turin and I moved on to Warhammer Online for a while and were in a guild called War Seekers there for a little while. Now we have moved on from that game and found a home in Aion.

I don't know if you guys have heard of Aion, but it is an NCSoft game, and it has much promise! Anyways we are playing Asmodian when release comes Sept 22. That will be our new game until Guild Wars 2 I suppose, LOL.

Just wanted to say hey! Please stay in touch, if you guys ever decide to give Aion a try or something, look us up! I'll PM my email since this forum is public :?

Please... keep in touch guys!
Last edited by Arquen on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaitrin
Site Admin

Post by Kaitrin »

Hi Arquen! Tzuul & I gave GW a break for a while and then went back pretty recently, drawn back for the daily "Zaishen Missions." We're still debating if we'll transition over to GW2 or not.

Things are going well for us! Our oldest passed his exam for his driver's license this past summer, and we're definitely enjoying having an extra driver in the house (even if we're not too keen on the cost of insuring a teen-age male). Our youngest is in her first year of highschool, and spends much of her time learning Japanese, drawing, and participating in online role-play forums.

Definitely drop a us a line and let us know how things are going!

--Kaitrin
Guild Leader of The Torrencians