Hello again

Guy Mandude

Hello again

Post by Guy Mandude »

I just wanted to say hello to everyone as I have been absent from the game and the forums for quite some time.

Also I was wondering if someone could give me a quick overview of where the guild is at currently.

Im glad to be playing again and have had alot of fun just doing RA and had a blast in AB with a couple of you. I look forward to playing with everyone in the near future.
Kaitrin
Site Admin

Post by Kaitrin »

Currently, the guild is fairly inactive. Tzuul, me, Marillion, and Tumi are the main ones who log on consistently--others have been logging on as real life and interest dictates. Tor has pretty much taken up the "non-Victrix-level, but not casual-level PvP" slot in the alliance. I haven't been really interested in recruiting people, and there's been a lot of guild-hopping and moving accounts around to meet minimum people necessary for GvGs as needed--Tzuul & I both have our 2nd accounts in Victrix at the moment, and there are a couple SoFs and Victrix people who have their 2nd accounts in Tor. I think the alliance generally satisfies our needs for playing with larger groups of people. There's no end of organized PvE set up on the SoF forums--if you sign up, let me know and I'll ask Beqxter to update your permissions over there so you can see the alliance activity. The PvP tends to go in fits and spurts, although it's generally possible to get an AB group together, GvG is sometimes hot and sometimes all people want to do is vanquish.

Tor was Guild of the Week a while back, thanks to Tzuul's efforts, which was pretty cool!

Other than that, I can't think of much else.
Guild Leader of The Torrencians
Marillion Bloodbane

Post by Marillion Bloodbane »

Excellent summation Kaitrin. Welcome back sir!
Last edited by Marillion Bloodbane on Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: Marillion Bloodbane
Tzuul

Post by Tzuul »

Welcome back Guy, Man, Dude!
Tor: Shamino Sworddancer
SoF-V: Torrencian Archon
skye

Post by skye »

feel like I'm intruding, but... totally thought guymandude was marillion...
Marillion Bloodbane

Post by Marillion Bloodbane »

LOL.
IGN: Marillion Bloodbane